The name of this Joe's Jeans cut tells you everything you need to know. The Classic features straight legs, signature details, and durable cotton construction.
- Classic cut in the Tanner wash (faded medium blue with whiskering).
- 10" rise.
- Five-pocket style; signature stitching on back pockets.
- Straight legs; approx. 18" openings.
- Joe's Jeans logo patch on back right pocket.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
Introduced by Joe Dahan in 2001, Joe's was a pioneer of creating different styles for various body types. This Los Angeles-based line is known for its excellent fit and Southern California flair.